In such a competitive scenario how can we make ourselves found and thrive as a business? Furthermore, have we thought about exploiting the online channel of sales? Can someone explain how to increase sales online? Answer to this question is yes and this post typically explains you this process.
The current era is one in which the customer has significant choices about buying any product in any industry, costs are increasing and margins are decreasing, hence there is ever increasing competition.
Process explaining how to increase sales online
First of all, we have to follow the 5 Pillars growth business model as depicted in the below image, we have added necessary web components to each pillar to guide you, as to how you can implement this pillar in your business.
Establishing Brand Value and why it is important?
- What is Brand precisely then? Your brand is your identity in your target market, how people think of your company.
- Why it’s needed – A good brand increases the value of a company, provides employees with direction and as a result makes acquiring new customer easier.
- Consequently, any brand is a perception of people towards your company, customer service, reputation, advertising and logo.
- Branding is the first important aspect of the answer to the question as to how to increase sales online.
Add e-commerce sales channels to your Business
- Make an effort to get a customer’s attention
- Customer can see value of product or service
- Customer feels comfortable that seller can be trusted
- It easy for customers to pay you
- receive payments from anywhere in the world
- and in any currency
Enhance Market Reach using Digital Marketing
- Maximize the customer engagements
- Cheaper than traditional mediums
- Customer reach is far wider
- Use laser targeted ads on facebook or other social media to drive traffic to your sites.
- Options of marketing channels are way more
- Build a level of trust, faith and reputation of business
- Automatically follow-up with customers using e-mailers / sms
Improve Operational Efficiency with Digitized Business Processes
- bring coordination between people, process and technology
- empowering your complete business
- significantly improving quality of product & service delivery
- with happy and delighted customers
- production and delivery costs
- increased productivity throughput.
- Records are maintained in an orderly and systematized manner.
- Improved efficiency leads to improved services and happier customers.