What is online lead generation? Lead Generation is a process used to attract the right target audience to your products and services increasing the probability of higher conversion resulting in better ROI. Capture information such as age, key strength and...
Marketing your business online Whatever Business you are in, one important question would be "What do I need to Market my Business?". We at MarketingPages.Co recommend that you try marketing your business with a Digital Marketing Website as it is an extremely...
If you are a business owner, consultant or freelancer, you might have already been thinking of having your own e-commerce Website. However, You are probably thinking its really complex to create a online web presence and generate revenue using it. If so, let us assure...
Let us assume that you have a great product or service to offer. It has been perfected in every sense and its ready to hit the market. What are the odds of it getting successful without marketing? In this blog post, we will explaining how to promote your business...
Online sales leads are the future of marketing of product or services. Try and ask yourself the following questions. Have customer footfall in your shops decreased? Do you agree with growing competition has reduced your profit margins? Can it be agreed that online...
Ever thought to start a business online or taking your offline business to online channel? If yes, then this post is for you explaining the challenges you face along with a solution which can help you start your Business Online with a simple step-by-step process. Are...
The digital age and the easy availability of the Internet on desktops and smart phones have seen oodles of people across the globe onto social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Role of digital marketing has seen a...
In such a competitive scenario how can we make ourselves found and thrive as a business? Furthermore, have we thought about exploiting the online channel of sales? Can someone explain how to increase sales online? Answer to this question is yes and this post typically...
Online Business Benefits
A startling fact is that nearly 80% percent of small business do not own any website. A website is the first and foremost your flag bearer and brand endorsement tool on the website. Even when you are asleep, your website is your business representative.
Online business benefits are so many like some of them include increasing brand value, gain a competitive edge against the competitors and help you connect with your customers sitting remotely and anyone who has visited your website is a prospective lead like any prospective customer who walks in your shop.
Managing business using web management tools of your website is so seamless and easy as tools are all available and you just need to engage them.
Online Business Benefits you cannot afford to miss out!
Before we begin to list online business benefits, let us start by establishing what enable online business and how can you benefit from the same.
Due to growing traffic on the internet, many many users on digital platforms almost all day long.
These are the very people who are online are prospective buyers for your product or services.
Most people provide information about their background, likes, dislikes, age and much more of other information on the social media, these are the very parameters that one can use to identify their target market, and ads to a very specific target market at a very affordable price.
So then how will taking your Business Online help you?
Your Own Internet Identity
Your own domain name (www.yourcompany.com) establishes a strong online brand identity.
Set-up Email Addresses
You can set-up personalized email addresses for the company, yourself and your employees. If you set-up a system to accept emails on your site you can consequently send email updates, notices, sales and holiday store hours to your customers. Furthermore, this creates a good impression in customer’s mindset as well.
Build Your Brand Reputation
Become or remain the expert by demonstrating knowledge and expertise in your area of work. Write blog posts and articles on the site that educate visitors and help them understand your business and offerings.
Add Sales Channels to Your Business
Whatever your Business is, you need to receive payments, your Website provides you with a means to receive these payments with minimal charges.
Educate Your Customers
Your website can offer advice about your products and services.
Provide Offers and Deals to Your Customers
Your Website provides you a Channel to provide offers and deals to your prospects and customers.
Expand Your Market
The Internet allows businesses to break through the geographical barriers and become accessible from any of the worlds by a potential customer that has an Internet connection. Selling products online is almost cheaper and easier for you and your customers.
Extend Your Local Reach
Extend the local reach of your brick-and-mortar store to consumers around the world. You are open for business 24/7 – 365 days/year with all the information. Therefore, the visitors can make an informed decision.
Improve Your Advertising Effectiveness
Placing your website address on all of your promotional material will help you gain additional exposure and encourage the visitors to first check your site for the information they are seeking. Due to this, the effectiveness of ads improves and you can reap the online business benefits even more.
Your Business is Available Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device
Your business available 24*7-365 for your customers & for yourself.
Save time, money with digitized records of, customers, orders, sales, payments, invoices & history
Manage your Business Efficiently
You, your customer and your staff can monitor & manage your business pages, content, products, prices, logistics and fulfillment online.
Improve Customer Service
Provide customers with a login area to view, products, services, invoices, downloads, instructions, etc.
Customers can quickly and easily contact you, give feedback on your products or ask about product availability.
Prospects and Customers have easier access to your products, catalog, service manual, pricing and plans, promotions, etc.
What would your like to do for your Business / Profession?
Choose your Business or Profession Goal below and click Start Now!
Market & Sell my Products Online
- If you are a store owner, sell products or are a manufacturer and would like to showcase and sell your products online then this business model is suitable your Business.
- Start Selling Online with a powerful and flexible end-to-end e-commerce business solution with integrated product management, sales, marketing, administration & web portal management.
Market & Sell Services Online
- Are you a service provider then this solution helps you to market and sell your services online, improve service visibility & market reach.
- Use built in Digital Marketing tools to Market your Service and Generate leads Online. Follow-up with the prospects using digital marketing integrations.
- Prepare and send estimates and quotes, track clients and projects, track time spent and include in billing and invoicing.
Rent Products or Assets Online
- Ready to use solution to display and rent out assets online, be it real estate, equipment, cars, clothes, speakers, or anything else, If you are in the rental business then this solution is created for your Business.
- Gives you perfect control over payment model you want to impose over each product or property and gives you a clear visibility of order calendars and product availability as per calendar dates.
Market Consultancy & Increase Sales
- Are you a Consultancy then this solution helps you to brand and market your consultancy services online, get online bookings & improve service visibility .
- Use built in Digital Marketing tools to Market your Service and Generate leads Online.
- Provide Clients with a login area to download documents, check history & make payments.
Start Online Courses
- Do you run your own classes or do you teach or you are some one who would like to teach online then, this business solution is developed for you.
- Start your own classroom, design your own courses, teach online and charge fees for your courses, quiz your students so that they can get a feedback of their learning, keep motivation up of students in form of badges and certificates on achievements.
Generate Leads for my Business
- If your Business does not fit into any of the above models then you can simply get a lead generation Website.
- This solution will help you list your services or products online, and enable you to generate leads and sales for your Business.
- Use the built in Digital Marketing tools to send out your brand message, offers and promotions to your prospects & clients on a regular basis.