Online sales leads are the future of marketing of product or services. Try and look at the following questions yourself. Have customer footfall in your shops decreased? Do you agree with growing competition has reduced your profit margins? Can it be agreed that online market presence has affected brick and mortar businesses? If yes then we have lead management system as a part of our offered business solutions which help to take your business online and at the same time generate online sales leads.
Problem Statement – Impact of lack of online sales leads on businesses
No business can survive only on existing customer base but greatly depends on new customer additions to generate revenue and stay competitive which depends on a sales lead which is really important. Would not it be much better to let a software system handle your needs and you get online sales leads for your business?
A sales lead is a potential sales contact (individual or organization) that expresses an interest in your product or services. With the digital age on the rise, you need to choose the right balance and business solution which can allow your web portal to be your business representative and give a feedback on potential leads. A lead management system is need of the market.
Solution – MarketingPages.Co offers lead management system for online business
Having said that, even when one is away and business functions, it adds great value to a business. While engineering business solutions at MarketingPages it was our goal that each business should be able to achieve 5 goals if they opt for our solutions at very low costs which are –
1. Establish business as a brand value – Representing business on the web is one step to do it
2. Add new sales channels. – Online sales channels are the new ones to be cached for online sales leads
3. Improve market reach – Market reach is not limited to geographical places but to those who are interested in product or services
4. Improve engagement levels of staff to achieve optimal operational efficiency
5. Engage with the customer for their experience. The customer is king which has been the rule for decades in a business environment.
Typical Sales Life Cycle and relationship with MarketingPages.Co tools
A typical sales life cycle looks like as follows –
1. Subscriber – People subscribe to hear from you periodically. This is where our marketing tools come in handy to you (email marketing, SMS marketing)
2. Lead – Someone who has not only subscribed but got in touch with you either a message or by connecting via social media. This again is a feature where you can manage your social media marketing and personalized emails with notifications
3. Sales Qualified Lead – Someone from your marketing team gets in touch with this step
4. Opportunity – Upon understanding each other with all terms and condition when you get an agreement, this becomes an opportunity
5. Customer – After the above steps and purchase of service or product, the lead becomes a customer.
MarketingPages tools automate the first two steps. For steps (3) to (5) gets your marketing team engaged to turn them into opportunity.
We are there to help you
Out of all, 70% traffic that comes to your website if engaged with marketing department can at some time become your customers. This is an opportunity which we should not lose at any point. Internet based customers are large market share where online sales leads are available to be cached and given with right tools from MarketingPages.Co can lead to huge profits. The lead management system is just one tool we offer in our entire package apart from other great tools to offer.
To learn more, please write to us at Support
to know more.