SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING TOOLS
What are small business marketing tools and what is its relevance to your businesses & its marketing needs.
Whatever your Business or Profession is, whether you sell Products or Services, you always need to get the Word out about your Business or Service to prospective buyers.
This Small Business Marketing tools article essentially addresses the branding and marketing effort for your Business or Profession.
Have you been thinking about these questions:
- How can I increase my sales?
- Is there any way to make the customer experience better?
- What elements are needed for marketing?
- Can there be any cost effective way to do it?
In the next sections, we will list out 5 key aspects of Online Business & Marketing. The key practices you must implement & the tools to implement these practices.
Improve Brand Value
Your own domain name (www.yourcompany.com) establishes a strong online brand identity.
Set-up Email Addresses
You can set-up personalized email addresses for the company, yourself and your employees. If you set-up a system to accept emails on your site you can consequently send email updates, notices, sales and holiday store hours to your customers. Furthermore, this creates a good impression in customer’s mindset as well.
Build Your Reputation
Become or remain the expert by demonstrating knowledge and expertise in your area of work. Write blog posts and articles on the site that educate visitors and help them understand your business and offerings.
How to improve Brand Value?
- Your website and content – Speaks directly to your customers
- Convey the type of organization you are – strong and serious Or young and fun
- Display your Products on your Website.
- Send product updates to your customers and prospects.
- Market your website, company and products on social media
- Inform your prospects and clients about the benefits of using your products
- Establish trust and confidence with your customer first, which your website can convey, and then close the sale!
Marketing Tools to Brand your Business
- Easy Content Management with WordPress
- Regularly update content yourself
- Ready to use Web Business Platform
- Easily create new pages or posts with ready to use page layouts
- Easy to use Web Page Editor
- Unlimited Server space
- Unlimited email IDs (On yourdomain.com)
- Security & Backup (ensures your business is always up and running)
- Dedicated Help & Support (We are available when you need us!)
Start selling Online
While customers and potential customers are out and about they will still be able to find you via their phone. Your phone number, address and full selection can be made available from your website or mobile-friendly site. Furthermore, this channel can be another mode of marketing as well.
Educate Your Customers about your products or services
Your website can offer free advice about your products and services. As a result, information can be delivered at any hour in a well thought out and consistent way.
Display your products & services online
Display your products & services in detail with descriptions, images, videos. Offer special product or service bundles, setup discounts, coupons & online sales. Manage your orders online& receive payments to your bank account.
How to Increase Sales Online?
- A website has Short, Secure and Simplified payment process (SSS)
- Ability to accept payments from local and international customers
- Dispatch the goods after you receive the payment
- Receive payments to your Bank Account
- Provide as many payment options, payment channels as possible
- Online sales is more trust driven so establish that relationship using a Brand
- The formula for successful online sales – Encourage, Engage and Convert!
Marketing Tools for Online Sales
- Store front management
- Shopping Cart & Wish list
- Payment Gateway integration with Bank account
- Billing / Invoicing
- Order Processing
- Customer Login Interface
- Manage Prices, Taxes & Discounts
- Product Management
- Inventory Management
- Affiliate Network (Optional)
- Multi-Vendor Sales Platform (Optional)
Market your Products & Generate Leads
The Internet allows businesses to break through the geographical barriers and become accessible from any of the worlds by a potential customer that has an Internet connection. Selling products online is almost cheaper and easier for you and your customers.
Extend Your Local Reach
Extend the local reach of your brick-and-mortar store to consumers around the world. You are open for business 24/7 – 365 days/year with all the information. Therefore, the visitors can make an informed decision.
Improve Your Advertising Effectiveness
Placing your website address on all of your promotional material will help you gain additional exposure and encourage the visitors to first check your site for the information they are seeking. Due to this, the effectiveness of ads improves and you can reap the online business benefits even more.
How to Generate Leads Online?
Having a presence on relevant digital marketing platforms helps you market your products to this massive crowds of people and incredibly low costs as compared to traditional marketing, this helps you generate Leads!
- Free downloadable resources are a great tool to obtain qualified leads who might be actually interested in the product or service
- Use squeeze pages, popups and other website lead generation techniques to capture leads
- Once you generate a lead use email marketing to directly address existing and potential customers who downloaded your free resources
- According to Demand Metric, 91% marketers use content marketing.
- Presence in social media develops a sense of Trust amongst online buyers. According to Reachforce, 44% of B2B marketers have generated leads via LinkedIn, whereas 39% have generated through Facebook and 30% through Twitter.
- Digital marketing helps generate quality leads at low costs as you can laser target your audience.
Digital Marketing Tools to Generate Leads
- Lead Generation Tools
- Sell on Facebook
- Share on Whatsapp
- Integrate with Twitter
- Integrate with Linkedin
- Integrate with Google Plus
- Integrate with Youtube
- Integrate with Instagram
- Integrate with Pinterest & more…
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogs, Testimonials
- e-mail Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Google Analytics
Manage Business Operations
You can feature visitor polls and online surveys to take the pulse of your customers.
Available Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Your business available 24*7-365 for your customers & for yourself.
Process Digitization, Manage business online
Save time, money with digitized records, orders, sales & history.
How to Manage Business Online?
- Assign tasks and monitor progress
- Assess Employee productivity
- Promote employee collaboration in decision making
- Complaint management for your customers
- Manage smooth and efficient flow of order fulfillment status
Business Tools to Improve Productivity
- Manage Pages & Products
- Manage Leads & Sales
- Manage Orders & Customers
- Manage Inventory
- Manage Internal staff tasks
- Customer Helpdesk
Improve Customer Experience
Information requests can be processed immediately via online forms and auto-responders automatically day or night.Your website is flexible and if your search engine optimization is done properly your business will appear to online visitors who search for you.
Customers can quickly and easily contact you, give feedback on your products or ask about product availability.
How to improve Customer Experience?
- Listen to your customers – their needs and feedback
- Treat customers like they are your boss. A positive and negative feedback has to be replied by the organization account
- Focus on measuring customer satisfaction. Ask them to rate their experience on your website. Any difficulties they encountered? How would they like it?
- Build customer loyalty to increase customer satisfaction
- Set customer expectation early during the buy process
Tools to Improve your Customers Experience
- Customer Registration & Login Area
- Customer Login Area
- Customer Wishlist & Orders
- Customer Invoices, Billing and History
- Analytics & Insights (to understand Customer Behavior & Feedback)
- Newsletter & Blog
- Customer Support & Helpdesk
What would your like to do for your Business / Profession?
Choose your Business or Profession Goal below and click Start Now!
Market & Sell my Products Online
- If you are a store owner, sell products or are a manufacturer and would like to showcase and sell your products online then this business model is suitable your Business.
- Start Selling Online with a powerful and flexible end-to-end e-commerce business solution with integrated product management, sales, marketing, administration & web portal management.
Market & Sell Services Online
- Are you a service provider then this solution helps you to market and sell your services online, improve service visibility & market reach.
- Use built in Digital Marketing tools to Market your Service and Generate leads Online. Follow-up with the prospects using digital marketing integrations.
- Prepare and send estimates and quotes, track clients and projects, track time spent and include in billing and invoicing.
Rent Products or Assets Online
- Ready to use solution to display and rent out assets online, be it real estate, equipment, cars, clothes, speakers, or anything else, If you are in the rental business then this solution is created for your Business.
- Gives you perfect control over payment model you want to impose over each product or property and gives you a clear visibility of order calendars and product availability as per calendar dates.
Market Consultancy & Increase Sales
- Are you a Consultancy then this solution helps you to brand and market your consultancy services online, get online bookings & improve service visibility .
- Use built in Digital Marketing tools to Market your Service and Generate leads Online.
- Provide Clients with a login area to download documents, check history & make payments.
Start Online Courses
- Do you run your own classes or do you teach or you are some one who would like to teach online then, this business solution is developed for you.
- Start your own classroom, design your own courses, teach online and charge fees for your courses, quiz your students so that they can get a feedback of their learning, keep motivation up of students in form of badges and certificates on achievements.
Generate Leads for my Business
- If your Business does not fit into any of the above models then you can simply get a lead generation Website.
- This solution will help you list your services or products online, and enable you to generate leads and sales for your Business.
- Use the built in Digital Marketing tools to send out your brand message, offers and promotions to your prospects & clients on a regular basis.